CareStart™ Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit ($20 Each - 20 Nasal Test)
CareStart™ Covid-19 Antigen (POC)
- Lateral flow assay
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Rapid results within 10-15 minutes
- Intended at POC setting (i.e., in patient care settings) by medical professionals operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation
- For use under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- For prescription use only
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens
Inside Each Kit
20 Test devices
20 Assay buffer
20 Extraction vials and caps
20 Specimen collection swabs
1 Positive and 1 negative control swabs
1 Instructions for Use
The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay intended for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal or anterior nasal swab specimens directly collected from individuals who are either suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first five days of symptom onset or from individuals without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 48 hours between tests.
Testing is limited to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, that meet the requirements to perform moderate, high, or waived complexity tests. This test is authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., inpatient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
Intrivo is the exclusive US commercialization partner of Access Bio.