KN95 Certified MASK (Only $1.00 Each) (Individually Sealed)
PARTICLE FILTRATION - KN95 face masks filter out airborne particles such as harmful pollutants, dust, smoke, and other allergens allowing you to breathe easier. This mask has tested up to 90% efficiency.
DISPOSABLE FACE MASK - Wearing a new KN95 mask each time you are going to come into contact with airborne allergens or pollutants helps ensure high filtration to protect your lungs.
4 LAYER CONSTRUCTION - These face masks should fit snugly on your face while filtering the air you breathe through a 4 layer filter to prevent airborne particles, and odors from reaching your lungs.
COMFORT FIT DESIGN - Comfortable extra soft elastic ear loops with non woven skin-friendly fibers are designed to eliminate pressure to the outer ear. In addition to an adjustable nose bridge allows the mask to comfortably fit the contours of your face.
ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Disposable K N95 masks should comfortably fit most adults and children, and can be used year round when visiting public areas such as grocery stores, pharmacies, parks, post offices, and more.
Mask manufactured from high quality, white, polypropylene materials that are soft on the skin. The respirators are available in flat folded or cone-style shape without a valve. Mask provides high comfort and breathability for the users. Masks have a minimum of 94% filtration percentage and maximum 8% leakage to the inside. N95 respirator filters 95% of airborne particles.
Manufactured at a ISO certified factory.
Wear your Mask Correctly
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face
- Make sure you can breathe easily
- CDC does not recommend use of masks or cloth masks for source control if they have an exhalation valve or vent
Wear a Mask to Protect Others
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others in case you’re infected with COVID-19 but don’t have symptoms
- Wear a mask in public settings when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when it may be difficult for you to stay six feet apart
- Wear a mask correctly for maximum protection
- Don’t put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead
- Don’t touch the mask, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer to disinfect
Follow Everyday Health Habits
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Wash your hands often, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds each time
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
Take Off Your Mask Carefully, When You’re Home
- Untie the strings behind your head or stretch the ear loops
- Handle only by the ear loops or ties
- Fold outside corners together
- Place mask in the washing machine (learn more about how to wash masks)
- Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing and wash hands immediately after removing.
Direct sourcing is now available. For orders of 100,000 or more, please email us at email@example.com or call 866.910.8366.